I HAVE THE ANSWERS

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

The hardest part was getting used to school being online 

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

I have enjoyed not having to get up early every morning for school or going in the cold in the morning 

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?   

My goal is to just improve everything I could be better be at. I want to learn how to make my essays as perfect as they can be.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?    

One habit I stopped is not doing my work & pushing it off till the last minute & a habit I started is sitting there for hours straight doing my work.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card? 

I expect an A on my semester report card because I can do it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Right to Your Opinion"

MY OPINION IS THAT I AM NOT ENTITLED